FINDING THE PERFECT PAIR OF MATERNITY JEANS





Top: Asos | Scarf: Asos | Jeans: Isabella Oliver | Bag: Chloe | Shoes: Valentino | Sunnies: The Row | Necklace: Lito 

Photos Marita Amorgianou

Maternity jeans was the first and almost only thing I got from the maternity department. From the first trimester I had trouble button my favorite jeans, although I was 7kg less than before getting pregnant. I felt them really tight at my stomach, so I had to find a pair of jeans. And I did find the perfect boyfriend fit from Isabella Oliver, that suits me better than the regular ones. Because it's really important to feel as if you haven't changed the way you dress. You might think you're going to explode any minute now, but you can feel you are almost the same as before. Almost.. ;) 

If you're expecting too, you should check the whole collection here, because they have amazing pieces. 

Love,
tina



3 comments :

  1. You look beautiful Tina! :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. you looking nice and you are so stylist. This is the cutest outfit ever. It's really a good post about maternity jeans . But I love skinny jeans. Skinny maternity jeans is so comfy. Thanks for sharing this post .

    ReplyDelete